- Member (current) – Public Health Student Association
- Member (current) – World Affairs Council of Atlanta Young Leaders
- Board Member, Marketing Committee Chair (12-13) – The Greater Atlanta Girls’ Choir
- Committee Member, Media & Event Planning Teams (10) – Atlanta International Soccer Fest
- Attendee (09) – Clinton Global Initiative University, for project on Health Education in West Africa
- President (08-09), Vice President (07-08) – Council of International Students and Organizations
Acted as an advocate and mentor for 20 international student organizations and roughly 1,700 international students. Aided students in creating new cultural organizations and programs. Planned an average of 25 events per year (ranging in $100-$20,000 budget, 10-5,000 attendees).
- Presenter (08 & 09) – University of Miami International Students Orientation
- Board Member (08-09) – Patti & Allan Herbert Wellness Center Advisory Board
- Chair (08) – Hispanic Heritage Month
Managed a budget of $25K. Oversaw a committee of 15 people. Produced 8 events. Reported to Director of Multicultural Student Affairs and the Vice Provost.
- Co-Coordinator (08) – Horizons Multicultural Student Orientation
- Panelist & Co-Coordinator (08) – “Diversify Your College Experience” New Student Orientation Session
- Vice President (06-07) – Organization for Jamaican Unity
- President (06-07) – Hui Aloha (Polynesian Students Association)
- Editor in Chief (06-07), Public Relations Coordinator (05-06), Assistant Public Relations Coordinator (04-05) – Confluence Undergraduate Humanities Journal