Have you been recently diagnosed with chronic illness, and you’re worried about what sickness is going to take from you? Do you want to make a difference in the world, but your health interrupts at the most inopportune moments? Have you lived with chronic disease for a years, and you’re feeling burnt out?
No matter where you are in your life with chronic illness, know that you are beyond powerful – you are so entirely capable of making a mark on the world and doing what you were born to do. But you may need help, and that’s where I come in.
Let’s have a strategy call.
We’ll use this time to talk through what’s going on with you, what your goals are, how you feel like your health has played a role (good or bad), and where you are versus where you want to be. From there, we’ll figure out if any of my programs can help get you on track, running toward your goals, bringing your projects to life, while gracefully balancing your health in the way your body, mind, and spirit require.
A strategy call is all about getting you to where you want to be, and we’ll both decide if there’s anything I offer that can help you reach those goals.
This is for you if:
- You have read Beyond Powerful: Your Chronic Illness is Not Your Kryptonite and want to take things to the next level.
- You have a vision for what you want to bring to the world – a business, a creative project, a way to help others, an organization, etc.
- You have a burning desire to be YOU, who just so happens to live with chronic disease (not the other way around)
- You love to learn and are prepared to take what you learn and apply it to bring your gifts to the world
- You want to work on your mind, business strategy, creative strategy, and all aspects of your life to deliver what you’re meant to deliver.
- You would like up close and personal guidance from me – you like my style, appreciate direct coaching, and are hungry to take action.
- You understand that your health is not something to be ignored and that it is always worth learning how to listen to your body.
- You want to meet like-minded millennial women who are driven and know what it’s like to balance that drive with paying attention to their health.
- You understand that YOU make the decisions – not your well-meaning doctor, not your worried family member – YOU. Only you know your body, your mind, your health, and your passion.
This is NOT for you if:
- You are not willing to take responsibility for your own life and health.
- You have not begun a personal journey of growth and development.
- You are not willing to invest time and resources in yourself to become better, so that you can help others and give more.
- You are not interested in becoming a leader.
- You are expecting someone else to provide all the answers.
- You are not willing to be coachable, or you don’t like to learn better and more effective ways of doing things.
- You are not committed to becoming the best version of yourself.
- You don’t believe that you have anything to offer to the world.