- Adept with PCs and Macs
- Proficient in Word, Power Point, Excel, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with sales and marketing SaaS programs such as SalesForce and Pardot
- Basic web design (HTML), with experience in Typo 3, Constant Contact, MailChimp, iContact, Blogger and WordPress. Yes, I was a Xanga kid.
- Completely comfortable and well versed in social media – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, etc
- Speaking incoherent Hawaiian, a language in which I used to be fluent (but haven’t had much opportunity to practice away from the islands)
- Reading (I have read the entire Harry Potter series all the way through at least six times, the Hunger Games twice, and I also really love Candide)
- Archery & kickboxing (off the previous point, I think I may be subconsciously preparing for the Hunger Games)
- Writing & journaling
In March 2011, I shaved my head in solidarity with children who lose their hair during chemotherapy treatment for various forms of cancer. I was able to raise more than $1,000 for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation and donate more than 18″ of hair to Wigs for Kids.