- “Golden Sneaker Award” – for raising more than $2,500 for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation‘s Walk to Cure Diabetes
- Iron Arrow Honor Society – highest honor attained at the University of Miami
Less than 2% of anyone ever affiliated with the University of Miami (student, staff, administration) has been inducted into Iron Arrow since its beginnings in the early 1900s. Inductees are voted in unanimously after being considered in the categories of Character, Scholarship, Leadership, Humility and Love of Alma Mater.
- William R. Butler Special Recognition Award – given by Vice President of Student Affairs Emeritus Dr. William R. Butler for excellence in international education exchange
- ‘Olelo Makuahine (mother language) Award – given for excellence in Hawaiian language
- Senior Project Honors – given in praise of high school senior project examining the existence of free will and arguments for and against it in philosophy, religion, media and art